Saturday 2 February 2013

BACK

RISK more than others think is safe.
CARE more than others think is wise.
DREAM more than others think is practical.
EXPECT more than others think is possible. 
–cadet maxim

What does this look like in your life? Attempting to figure out what it looks like in mine...Looks like we're on the adventure together finding out...might take years and lots of miles!



I'm back home in Uganda as of a week ago, following 4 months of leave (aka. home assignment) in Tanzania and USA, where I was able to spend time with many of you who are reading this right now and unfortunately not with some of you who are reading this too. Either way I am thankful for the time and have been reminded of how blessed I am to know many of you and have you in my life as well as have the opportunities that are laid before me.

I am preparing to return to the Ssese Islands this week for the first time since being back home. I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell in the next week or so, but in the meantime I only ask that you consider praying for me and our team as we reunite and particularly as I re-acclimate to the team and work transitioning back in, but hopefully with more creativity and risk...

Thank you Thank you for everything, your thoughts, prayers, and support making the impossible for many a little more possible! I'll tune back in soon to give a little recap of my leave as well as some stories from the lake and neighborhood!

God bless and keep us all in His grace...

Note: Lake view from a distance...
Abdul says thanks for making snacks and toy trucks possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment